We expect you to follow the rules below to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit to all art and antique lovers. As you will appreciate, all the works exhibited in the IAAF are unique and require great care and attention.
- You can leave your coat, suitcase and other belongings in the cloakroom.
- All kinds of cutting tools, even if licensed your gun will not be taken to the fairground.
- 50 cl large perfume bottles and beverage bottles will not be accepted to the fair area.
- Strollers are allowed but should not be left unattended in the exhibition grounds.
- Photographing is permitted for personal use only. Professional photography is not allowed. When photographing at the stands, they must ask permission from gallery managers
- Dogs and other pets are not allowed in the exhibition halls.
- Please note that photos and camera shots are held at the fairground for press and promotion. By visiting the IAAF, you consent to the use of your image for non-commercial purposes.
- All guests must comply with the warnings and requests of the security personnel at the exhibition grounds.