We expect you to follow the rules below to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit to all art and antique lovers. As you will appreciate, all the works exhibited in the BAAF Bodrum are unique and require great care and attention.
- You can leave your coat, suitcase and other belongings in the cloakroom.
- All kinds of cutting tools, even if licensed your gun will not be taken to the fairground.
- 50 cl large perfume bottles and beverage bottles will not be accepted to the fair area.
- Strollers are allowed but should not be left unattended in the exhibition grounds.
- Photographing is permitted for personal use only. Professional photography is not allowed. When photographing at the stands, they must ask permission from gallery managers
- Dogs and other pets are not allowed in the exhibition halls.
- Please note that photos and camera shots are held at the fairground for press and promotion. By visiting the BAAF Bodrum, you consent to the use of your image for non-commercial purposes.
- All guests must comply with the warnings and requests of the security personnel at the exhibition grounds.